ESSER III - The Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief Fund
The Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief Fund (ESSER) III was created through the American Rescue Plan Act (ARP) of 2021. ESSER III provides approximately $122 billion to state education agencies to distribute funds for safely and fully reopening schools to meet the student's academic, social, emotional, and mental health needs resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Schleicher County ISD has applied for and received the ESSER III grant and will post all relevant and required documents on this webpage for public information.
- ESSER Use of Funds Public Comment Survey
- ESSER Public Comment Survey Results
- ESSER Use of Funds Plan 2021-2024 (Updated 1/31/2023)
- ESSER Plan de Uso De Fondos 2021-2024 (Updated 1/31/2023)
- Return to In-Person Instruction Plan (Updated 1/10/2023)
- Regresar a la Instruccion en Persona Y Plan de Continuidad de Servicios (Updated 1/10/2023)
*Alternative and accessible formats of these plans are available by request. Please contact Sharon Spinks at 325-853-2514 ext. 223 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.