• Any band member needing to leave a performance site with a parent, or meet the band at a performance site with a parent needs to fill out a Trip Deviation Form prior to the performance in question.  Forms are available from the directors.  Forms are also available for download from the "Forms" menu to the left of this announcement.

    Comments (-1)